- have a valid certificate of sponsorship from your employer
- have worked for your employer outside the UK - how long you need to have worked for them depends on the visa you’re applying for and your salary
- do a job that’s on the list of eligible occupations
- be paid the minimum eligible salary required for your job
- you have been in the UK with a valid visa for 12 months or more
- your employer can cover your costs during your first month in the UK, up to £1,270
- your certificate of sponsorship reference number - your employer will give you this
- a valid passport or other document that shows your identity and nationality
- your job title and annual salary
- your job’s occupation code
- the name of your employer and their sponsor licence number - this will be on your certificate of sponsorship
- evidence that you have enough personal savings to support yourself in the UK, for example bank statements (unless your certificate of sponsorship shows your employer can support you)
- proof of your relationship with your partner or children if they’re applying with you
- your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country
- evidence you’ve worked for your employer outside the UK
- details of your training programme if you’re applying for an Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa
- Intra-company Transfer earning less than £73,900 a year - 12 months
- Intra-company Transfer earning £73,900 a year or more - no minimum time
- Intra-company Graduate Trainee - 3 months
- printed payslips
- online payslips supported by a letter from your sponsor signed by a senior staff member
- bank or building society statements
- a building society pass book
- your husband, wife, civil partner or unmarried partner
- your child under 18 - including if they were born in the UK during your stay
- your child over 18 if they’re currently in the UK as your dependant
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK Intra-Company Visa Application
An Intra-Company visa allows to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job at the employer’s UK branch in order to undertake work on a specific project. The Intra Company category places strong emphasis on the employer being able to demonstrate that the salary for the role is appropriate and that no UK resident worker can fill the position.
Type of Intra-Company Visa
There are 2 type of Intra-Company visa as describe below:
Intra-Company Transfer Visa
You can apply for Intra-Company Transfer visa if you are being transferred by your employer to a role in the UK based branch. You will need to have worked for your employer overseas for more than 12 months, unless they are going to pay you £73,900 a year or more to work in the UK.
This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Long-term Staff visa.
Intra-Company Graduate Trainee Visa
This visa is for transfers to the UK as part of a graduate training programme for a managerial or specialist role. You will need to have worked for your employer overseas for at least 3 months immediately before the date you apply.
This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Long-term Staff visa.
Eligibility for Intra-Company Visa
In order to eligible for an Intra-Company visa you need to:
If you are applying for an Intra-company Transfer visa you must be paid at least £41,500 or the ‘going rate’ for your job - whichever is higher. And if you are applying for an Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa you must be paid at least £23,000 or 70% of the ‘going rate’ for your job - whichever is higher. Each occupation code has its own annual going rate.
Health Surcharge Requirement
You will also have to pay the healthcare surcharge for each year of your stay - this is usually £624 per year. Check how much you will have to pay before you apply.
You must have at least £1,270 in your bank account to show you can support yourself when you arrive in the UK. You will need to have had the money available for at least 28 consecutive days. The end date of the 28 day period must be within 31 days of the date you apply. You will usually need to show proof of this when you apply, unless either:
Your partner and children will also need to prove they can support themselves while they are in the UK.
When You No Need to Prove Maintenance
Your certificate of sponsorship must confirm this. Your employer will need to complete the ‘sponsor certifies maintenance’ section on your certificate. This is under ‘Additional data’.
When you apply for Intra-Company Visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
Other Documents Might Need for Intra-Company Visa
Depending on your circumstances, you might be also provide the follwoing documents:
You will need a blank page in your passport for your visa if you need to give your biometric information (fingerprints and a photograph) at a visa application centre. You will be told if you need to do this when you apply. If your documents are not in English or Welsh you will also need to provide a certified translation.
Evidence About Worked with Employer Outside the UK
After you apply you might be asked to show you have worked for your employer for a certain amount of time. The length of time depends on what visa you are applying for:
You may also be asked to show that you have been paid by your employer over this time period for which you can provide:
Your Spouse and Dependent Children
Your partner and children can apply to join you or to stay in the UK as your ‘dependants’ if they are eligible. If their application is successful, their visa will end on the same date as yours. A dependant partner or child is any of the following supported with evidence of relationship:
The Home Office will carefully scrutinise an application for a Skilled Worker visa. If it does not consider that the role represents a genuine vacancy or if it considers that any of the other requirements have not been met, the application will fall for refusal. It is therefore essential that the application is prepared thoroughly and carefully.
We are experienced in preparing work visa applications to ensure a successful outcome and will provide expert guidance and assistance to you throughout the process.
How We Can Help You With UK Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Ludhiana Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909