UK Child Visa
- not be married or in a civil partnership;
- not be living an independent life;
- be financially supported without claiming the public funds;
- One of your parents must also be applying for a visa as a partner joining the other parent or as a parent that has the sole responsibility of you;
- you got permission to enter and remain in the UK for an appointed period of time on a family visa when you were under 18;
- you don’t live an independent life;
- salary, if the parent earns it in the UK;
- cash savings above £16,000;
- pension money;
- non-work income, i.e. property rentals or dividends;
- bank statements of the parent residing in the UK;
- 6 months of payslips;
- HMRC P-60
- A letter from an employer which includes the job title, the period the parent has worked there, the current salary and also payslips
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK Child Visa Application from India
The UK child visa is a type of visa which meant for British Citizen or Person with Indefintie Leave to Remain in UK with no any immigration restrictions can bring their non European Union Child in the UK. The main requirement for a child to eligible under this visa is to have one of his/her parent should already residing in the UK. Mostly other requirements depends upon the circumstances of child that where he/she born whether inside the UK or outside.
Requirements For UK Child Visa
Children Born in the UK
If the child was born in the UK then you will be granted by the UK Visa & Immigration - Home Office, with the same permission to stay as your parent.
Children Born outside of the UK
If the child was born outside the UK then your age will determine whether you can apply or not.
If you are under 18 then you must:
If you’re over 18 then your parent can include you in their application as a dependant. You can also apply separately, but in both cases you are eligible to apply only if:
Financial Requirements for Child Visa Application from India
Your parent must prove that he or she has an income of at least £18,600 per year. You might also use your savings, if you have any, to prove you have enough funds. The reason behind this requirement is that the UK doesn’t want to bring people that are not capable of financially maintaining themselves, therefore they are requiring from them (or their sponsor) to be able to earn a minimum amount of money. The following sources can be considered to meet the income requirements, as:
In order to prove your income you can have to submit proof, as:
Language Requirement For UK Parent Visa
The English language requirement is a very important requirement without the fulfillment of which you cannot obtain a UK parent visa. When you submit your visa application, you will have to submit some document as an evidence of your English knowledge. But whether the language requirement applies to you or not, it all depends on your age, since children among other categories are exempt from the fulfillment of this requirement.
Length of stay in UK
If your application gets approved, you will receive a biometric residence permit which will be valid for stay in UK upto 2.5 years. You will have to apply for its extension before it expires. Under this biometric residence permit you will be able to study, and work once your reach age.
How We Can Help You With UK Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our Standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909