UK General Visitor Visa
- Be genuinely seeking entry as a general visitor for a period not exceeding six months;
- Maintain and accommodate themselves without recourse to public funds;
- Meet the cost of the return or onward journey, and
- Leave the UK at the end of the period of their visit;
- Do not take employment in the UK;
- Not produce goods or provide services within the UK, not intend to undertake a course of study, not be a child under the age of 18, not intend to marry or give notice of the same and not intend to receive private medical treatment.
- Compassionate grounds;
- The visitor is in a category that allows a total stay of up to 12 months
- The applicant is unable to fly or obtain a flight, etc.
- Full and professional assessment of your case
- Advice on whether you should consider a different immigration programme or category
- Strong and weak points of your application
- Advice on correct list of documents
- Advice on evidence required
- Instructing your sponsor, relative, employer or college (if required)
- Completion of all visa immigration forms & appendix
- Final check of your documents before submission to the British Embassy/Home Office
- Drafting representations and cover letters to the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post
- Creating a professionally looking paginated visa application bundle
- All translations of the relevant documents
- Booking of your appointments at VFS India
- Represent your application to the Home Office inside/outside UK British Diplomatic Post
- Correspondence with the Home Office/British Diplomatic Post as and when required
- Keeping you updated by email, phone or msg about correspondence in your application
- On-going visa application support till your application has been decided by UKVI
- Any further in-country/out-of-country immigration assistance
UK General Visitor Visa Application from India
A lot of General Visitor Visa for the UK from India are received by the Home Office every year. The applicants who wish to visit the UK for holidays, tourism or visit friends must apply under this category that is General UK Visitor Visa. It is one of the types of UK Visit Visas. All UK visit visas are falls under Standard Visitor Visa.
Requirements And Documents For UK General Visitor Visa
The requirements and documents to apply for UK visa are the same as Visitor Visa UK and these can be discussed with our visa expert UK Solicitors. Generally, the do’s and don’ts for the applicants are that they must:
Types Of General Visitor Visa UK
There are different types of General Visitor Visa UK, for example, Long Term Visa UK where you can apply for 2 to 10 years of UK visa. General Visitor Visa UK fee completely depends on your situation, the procedure of application and where you are situated.
There are different types of General Visitor Visa UK, for example, Long Term Visa UK where you can apply from 2 to 10 years of visa. General Visitor Visa UK fee completely depends on your situation, the procedure of application and where you are situated.
General Visitor Visa Refusal
Most visas are refused under the General Visitor Visa category for the reasons that the Entry Cleearance Officer is satisfied that the applicant’s intention to return to the country of origin is not clear.
In the following extraordinary circumstances, the applicant can extend their stay beyond six months; however, a proper leave to remain application must be made to the UKVI Home Office before the expiry of current General Visitor Visa UK:
How We Can Help You With UK Visa Application
UK Immigration Solicitors in Punjab India
There are many individuals agents and Immigration Consultants companies providing UK Visa consultancy in Punjab, India who are working as an Immigration Agents/Consultants without legal qualification, however we specialize in UK Visa and Immigration services being qualified as British Solicitors. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are professional, reliable and trustworthy. Our UK Immigration Solicitors provide best customer service, confidentiality, reliable advice to our clients and legally rerpesenting clients before British High Commission in India, UKVI Home Office and Immigration Appeal Tribunal in UK. We take pride in protecting the best interest of our clients.
Initial Consultation for UK Visa Applications
It is our Standard professional practice to offer paid visa initial consultations who wish to apply for UK visas. This enables us to gauge prospects of your UK Visa & Immigration matter and accordingly decide if we can assist you. If we, after the UK visa consultation, believe that we can prepare your UK Visa Application or appeal against UK Visa refusal, only then we take the case and fee. Our fees depend on the time we anticipate to prepare your UK Visa Application and exercise involved therefore these vary for everyone. Rest assured we do not surprise our clients with any hidden charges. Clients can visit our offices or take initial consultation via WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, GoogleMeet and other platforms. We have been successfully advising our clients across the globe for the last 12 years as British Lawyers.
Preparation of UK Visa Application
Our experts UK Visa Solicitors in Punjab India are equipped with latest and modern technology. We analyse our clients’ personal, familial and financial circumstances. We advise our clients on the required documentation for their UK Visa application, prepare draft letters of support, representation letter on behalf of our client and document check list etc. Our UK Immigration Lawyers in Punjab India are expert in UK Visas & Immigration. Call us today to book your initial consultation with us either in person or remotely.
What’s included in our Professional Service?
As British lawyers, we will do our best and even go that extra mile for you. We can help you with the necessary paperwork that will be needed to ensure that your application meets the Immigration requirements.
Please expect us to do the following for you, when you instruct us to represent you or a member of your family:
Refusal of UK Visa application
We have successfully overturned many UK visa refusals by appealing the decisions in the UK. Our expert UK Solicitors in India have necessary knowledge and expertise to direct you in the right direction.
Wazir Solicitors & Co Law Firm is established by Wazir Singh Soni who is qualified as an Advocate of India and also as a Solicitor of England & Wales from Oxford Brookes University, London.
Chamber No.6030, Lawyers Chambers Complex-II, District Courts Ludhiana - 141001 (Pb) India
Phone: +91 947 852 6909